Reward and Benefits Assistant
Frazer Jones are partnering with an International Law Firm who are looking to recruit for a Reward and Benefits Assistant to join on a permanent basis. You will be part of a Reward and Organisational Design team within the wider HR team.
This position primarily involves managing the day-to-day operations of the Reward and Benefits System. In addition, you will play a crucial role in supporting key annual reward processes such as salary and bonus reviews, benefits enrollment, and regulatory reporting. You will also contribute to data preparation for the annual engagement survey and submissions related to diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. Furthermore, your responsibilities will include creating and maintaining a comprehensive suite of reports for the immediate and wider HR team. Based in London, they offer hybrid working.
- Provide support to the Head of Reward & OD and the HR team in conducting salary reviews, including generating data reports and managing data input/production requirements.
- Serve as the super user for the Reward & OD Team’s Human Resources Information Systems. This entails preparing and analyzing HR data to create regular dashboards and derive data insights, as well as performing cyclical systems activities.
- Collaborate with the wider HR Team and third-party providers to investigate and address all queries related to rewards and benefits. Offer assistance and advice to employees, including new joiners, leavers, and those on family leave. Ensure that systems, payroll, and process documents are updated accordingly.
- Prepare, process, and submit the monthly payroll report for benefits.
- Take ownership of reconciling the monthly benefits payroll, including completing benefit checks and supporting the wider HR team with benefit-related queries.
- Lead the completion of annual and ad-hoc external surveys, such as salary or diversity surveys/submissions (e.g., Stonewall and Race Fairness Commitment). Also, provide statutory data to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
- Support the wider HR Team by providing firmwide data related to Marketing or Business Development initiatives, such as the tender process, headcount figures, and client questionnaires.
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about pursuing a career in reward and benefits. You should have exposure to working on compensation data such as salary, bonus and payroll review. Ideally, you will also have some exposure to payroll. It is essential that you are effective and enjoy working with data and financial information. You should be comfortable using Excel and be able to interpret and report on data. An eye for detail and clear communication skills are must.
A generous salary of up to £35k plus a bonus is on offer as well as other benefits such as flexible hours and hybrid working. The role also gives you a valuable opportunity to gain great global exposure on Rewards and Benefits. You’ll be joining a highly respected global organisation that will offer extensive training and progression opportunities with a high-performing mentor to help with your progression.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.