Reward and Benefits (Wellbeing) Manager
Frazer Jones is now representing a prestigious legal firm based in the heart of central London. We are now seeking a Reward, Benefits (wellbeing) manager to join the firm on a permanent basis. You will be managing 2 analysts in the team, working closely with the global Head of Reward, whilst managing the compensation and benefit programmes. The benefits management will be to work closely with the Benefits Adviser in managing relationships with third party benefit providers whilst ensuring an excellent service is being delivered to partners and employees Management.
This role is hybrid working with 3 days in the office, we will consider Senior Reward Analyst to step up into this position.
- Responsible for looking after members of the team, working with the Reward and Benefits Adviser to analyse and interpret reward data, including benchmarking salaries against the market.
- Responsible for the delivery of key reward projects and processes, this includes bi-annual salary and bonus review processes.
- Actively go to market and work towards the growth of employee wellbeing programmes, attending events and looking after benefit contracts.
- Producing and examining accurate and timely salary management information and data for salary and bonus reviews and ad-hoc queries from the business
- Responsible for educating stakeholders with the networks to help capture and support wider initiatives to ensure awareness of Reward priorities to feed into the firm’s broader wellbeing agenda.
- Excellent Microsoft package skills, advanced (in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, highly numerical and grammatical.
- Previous Reward and Benefits experience, excellent project management experience.
- Highly literate with managing salary and bonus reviews
- CIPD level qualified/Degree level educated/qualified by experience.
- Select HR (desirable)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.