Reward and Performance Management Specialist
I am currently working with a leading financial services organisation in Abu Dhabi for a Reward and Performance Management Specialist. This is a senior role within the organisation and will work closely with senior stakeholders.
This role aims to plan, design, implement and administer the company’s compensation, benefits, wellness, and performance management strategies and initiatives to drive engagement and a high-performance culture.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are –
- Develop, define, and continuously review a fair, equitable, competitive total compensation policy aligning with the company’s overall strategic and business priorities.
- Prepare and maintain the total compensation and benefits budget and conduct quarterly rolling forecasts
- Manage annual salary benchmark activities and processes
- Leverage benchmark data to perform and conduct trend analysis by understanding the competitive landscape.
- Lead the development of job profiling and evaluation methodology
- Manage the end-to-end processes of the various deferred and long-term incentive plans in collaboration with investment businesses and finance teams to comply with the rules of the respective plans.
- Develop and deliver people analytics to identify compensation trends and deliver reward and benefits solutions.
- Manage and administer benefit plans, including insured benefits, e.g., medical and life insurance.
- Review benefit plans to align with market practice.
- Measure the impact and relevance of benefits, including health and wellness programs.
- Manage executive reward processes and practices.
- Keep well informed with global and local reward and performance management best practices.
- Design, develop and continuously review the performance management philosophy, strategy and processes enabling a high-performance culture.
- Ensure the company has a best practice performance management framework.
- Work with the Head to support senior leaders in communicating organisational KPIs to their teams.
- Manage the reward and performance management communication activities.
You must have 8 – 10 years experience in a Reward role and have advanced knowledge of excel and developing long term incentive plans. A background in Investment Banking or financial services is preferred.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.