We are delighted to be supporting an asset manager who are now recruiting for a Reward Manager to join their London HQ. You’ll be a key member of the Compensation Team, providing strategic analysis, planning and operational execution for UK employees. This varied role will include extensive analytics and modelling, partnering with colleagues across the firm, and working with senior management to ensure all employees are paid fairly.
Key duties will be to:
- Support the Head of Compensation & Benefits with the end-to-end year-end salary and bonus review process, including analysis required for RemCo purposes, liaising with Payroll etc.
- Support the Head of Compensation & Benefits with the company’s Benefits agenda, including annual renewals of benefits with the support of the benefits broker as well as ad-hoc reviews of the benefits offering.
- Ensure our remuneration arrangements are aligned to regulatory requirements and support periodic reporting (e.g., Gender Pay Gap).
- Manage existing incentive plan arrangements, plan documents & communications, governance & approvals.
- Work closely with Finance re: forecasting budget for salary increase, bonus and share awards
- Support the design, development, execution and maintenance of a new Management Incentive Plan and maintain existing incentive plans including SAYE schemes.
- Monitor peer remuneration arrangements, market benchmarking and provide advice and guidance through use of data analysis, modelling and interpretation.
- Provide support in the preparation of offer packages for new hire and provide support for all staff participant & business queries/training.
- Support the preparation of the RemCo materials & analysis.
- Ensure operational efficiency (e.g., HR systems being updated and liaising pro-actively with members of the HR Operations team).
- Play a key role in identifying and implementing technological solutions and communication strategy for reward-related matters (e.g., efficiencies in the year-end salary and bonus review process).
- Support reward-related projects and change management including implementation of the new pension arrangement, support with benefits reviews (and implementation of any new offering), well-being initiatives and improved use of remuneration market benchmarks
As a result, the business is looking to meet Reward Managers with a proven track record of working within financial services. Experience of modelling pay scenarios and preparing new hire compensation packages is essential, as is experience with job evaluation, levelling and supporting the annual compensation review process, together with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint. Offices are based in the City, (Bank) and currently the business is adopting an agile working pattern of 2 office days. In return you’ll enjoy the above salary with a c25% annual bonus and substantial benefits. For more information, please contract Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.