We are delighted to be retained by a leading professional services business to find them a Global Reward Manager. This senior level role will report into the Head of Reward and will manage the compensation life cycle and lead on EMEA benefits and global wellbeing programs and provide advice and guidance to HR and the wider business on total reward issues. The role will have three direct reports
Key duties will be to:
- Project manage and deliver annual compensation review process and support the global HR team on reward communications, working with the payroll teams to process reward changes.
- Analysis and benchmarking of salary and other survey data to make pay recommendations and decisions and advise the firm on the use of the data to support the firm’s reward strategy.
- Manages and develops Reward Advisors as well as overseeing day to day delivery of all benefit and reward plans and processes by the team.
- Sharing knowledge and technical skills in coaching wider HR team on reward concepts.
- Provide expert guidance on benefits and pensions matters, playing a key part in the oversight and compliance of the firm’s pension schemes.
- Manages UK Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Delivers UK annual flexible benefits enrolment and renewal of non-UK reward and benefit plans including the introduction of new benefits and wellbeing support.
- Manages external provider relationships including negotiating and reviewing provider contracts, ensuring value and commercial terms and adhering to best practice.
As a result, the firm is looking to meet reward managers with solid experience of managing the employee total reward lifecycle, with an added passion in meaningful and relevant wellbeing programs and developing benefits provision. The business is based in simply stunning offices at Bank/St Pauls and enjoy a strong agile working framework. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.