An outstanding business based in the heart of London now looks to hire a Reward Manager on a permanent basis. This is an all-bells and whistles total reward role covering reward strategy, cyclical reward activities, projects, benefits, and well-being.
The crux of this role in the first year or so is to drive forward a new approach to reward with new structures, and set out what the future of reward looks like. As a self sufficient individual contributor you will support the HR Director and the wider HR community, working closely with executive leadership across the business and driving forward a new approach. This is an exciting role for a reward professional with 5+ years of experience at this level, as well as a keen passion for analytics, data, systems, and most importantly reward.
As a critical player in the organization, you will be in charge of leading business performance and talent engagement as well as managing, establishing, and executing the group reward plan. You will also be responsible for ensuring consistency with the business and people strategy. You will also function as a trusted and powerful advisor to managers, executives, and HR teams on all matters related to compensation, including projects and activities associated with the annual incentive cycle.
- Work to create a new reward structure, aligning previous and historic structures already in place and implementing new ways of working, with a strategic and operational focus.
- You will work in a post-merger environment, dealing with multiple Tc & Cs and methods of approaching rewards.
- Working with the HR Director, you’ll lead reward projects to the intended quality, time, and budget while encouraging the diversity, equality, and inclusion (D&I) agenda and ensuring reward activity is closely allied. You’ll also provide in-depth technical knowledge in all regions of benchmarking.
- Sound knowledge of remuneration practices and principles acquired over time.
- Work closely with the executive suite within the business, providing evidenced-based analytics, and making recommendations.
- Strong analytical and excel skills, working with high volumes of data from various sources, including HR systems.
- Assured with the capacity to influence and positively challenge.
- Outstanding written and verbal correspondence skills with the ability to interact with and influence senior management. Deliver the year-end cyclical reward process, such as bonus reviews, incentive plans, and salary reviews.
- Manage the benefits renewal windows and processes with multiple vendors and partners.
The role offers a competitive pay of circa £60,000 to £65,000 p.a. + benefits. You will benefit from a remote, agile, and hybrid working model and be given autonomy and will be comfortable with working to tight deadlines. If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply, and contact Anton Blades at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.