City of London, London
£85000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
18 days ago
We are delighted to be retained by a leading professional services business to find them their first Reward Manager. This newly created role joins at an exciting time for the business as they've enjoyed record breaking increases and are about to embark on a further expansion of their global office network. This senior level role will report into the Head of HR and will manage the compensation life cycle and will provide additional support for benefits and provide advice and guidance to HR and the wider business.
Key duties will be to:
- Provide comprehensive reward support for salary review, bonus proposal, market benchmarking, incentive schemes, policies, processes, and data reports.
- Carry out bespoke salary and benefits market analysis exercises against relevant employers to continually review and recommend changes which ensure our offer remains competitive, appropriate, relevant, inclusive, and meets legislative requirements.
- Support the plan set up and administration of global benefits for all offices including medical, dental, vision, life/accident/disability insurance, EAP, and wellness initiatives.
- Manage administrative tasks for compensation systems, responding to user requests, liaising with IT and other stakeholders for specific projects and integrations.
- Produce compensation management reports.
- Work collaboratively with HR, business leaders and 3rd party vendors.
- Proactively keep up to date with related HR, business initiatives and external market trends that may impact on the reward strategy and ensure relevant information is shared as appropriate.
As a result, the firm is looking to meet reward managers with solid experience of managing employee compensation reviews, with the ability to demonstrate excellence in leading such reviews, having worked in a business facing reward role, advising on and managing all aspects of employee compensation and benefits. The business is based in simply stunning offices at Bank/Liverpool St and enjoy a strong agile working framework. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jone
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.