Reward Manager FTC
Frazer jones is delighted to be partnering with a leading international Private Bank, who are looking to recruit for a Reward manager to join their team on a 12-month fixed term basis. This role reports into the Global Head of Reward, and an HR director. As the reward manager you will provide reward expertise on compensation to the wider team. You will act as the first point contact in all compensation related activities, look to develop, implement, and manage compensation projects as well as assist on other wider reward projects. We are opening this opportunity up to Senior Reward Specialist/Consultants to step up. This role is hybrid working (50%, 2-3 day a week in office.)
- Act as the first point of contact in offering technical reward knowledge (e.g., internal and external benchmarking, buy out calculation, or gender diversity study) for the UK and several of our global jurisdictions,
- Responsible for assisting the team in ensuring proper execution and implementation in both locally and globally during the yearly salary review process.
- Support on the development of compensation committee presentations, liaising with stakeholders on any compensation related data collated. Strong analysis around Material Risk Taker, Deferral Plan, bonus pool progression.
- Interact and liaise with global internal stakeholders on reward strategies.
- Be responsible for supporting on annual budget processes for the HR department.
- Using salary survey methodologies to create job architecture plans.
- Strong working knowledge of the Reward function within a global investment bank
- Demonstrable experience of managing annual benchmarking exercises, previous Compensation/Reward knowledge is required.
- Solid experience of managing compensation review processes for large complex/ multiscale institutions
- Excellent experience of forecasting & budgeting processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of using various internal databases and HR systems
- Attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality control.
- Must be able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Excel
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.