We have a new opportunity available as a Reward Officer based in East Finchley for a global organisation to look after a broad remit of compensation and benefits, together with some pensions, analytics and business partnering.
The position will provide specialist reward related advice to employees, managers and HR Operations. As well as that, you will manage the continuing development of the employee benefits and recognition programmes to make sure that they are competitive and attractive. The position will involve job matching, input into annual salary surveys, job evaluation and benchmarking.
This opportunity will suit a Reward specialist who understands global reward principles and fit into a culture of a 'can do' attitude with energy and passion to problem solve and find solutions for stakeholders.
Experience & Attributes:
- Reward experience within a large and complex organisation
- Supporting and/ or managing annual reward processes
- Experience of job evaluation and market benchmarking, preferably previous experience using Willis Towers Watson benchmarking methodology/ tools
- Highly analytical and numerate with strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach and ability to use initiative, influencing and problem solving skills
- Proven experience of analysing large volumes of data, identifying trends and translating into key messages which are understood by stakeholders
If you are interested and possess the experience outlined above, please submit your most updated CV for consideration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.