Reward & Payroll Manager
Reward & Payroll Manager £85k to £95k + Bonus – West London
A leading global Investment Manager seek an experienced Reward/Compensation & Payroll Manager to join their firm and take full ownership of their UK and APAC payroll and compensation offering.
This is a very exciting role looking after a small but complex end to end payroll across the UK and APAC regions and then heading up the full benefits and compensation offering from negotiations, renewals to benchmarking and setting up new benefits platforms.
Please note my client are offering a 4 day in the office working policy but are flexible in terms of hours.
- Full responsibility of a small but complex payroll across the UK, US and APAC regions
- Full responsibility of the benefits & compensation offering across the UK, US and APAC regions from negotiations, renewals, benchmarking and setting up new benefits and platforms
- Payroll accounting: Reconciliations and Journals
- Payroll reporting: Monthly, quarterly and year-end
- Advising on Tax/Global Mobility question and queries
- Systems implementation experience: Strategy, transformation and governance
- Put in place controls and frameworks to cover risk
- Strong vendor management and Workday experience
- Must have strong UK and EMEA/International payroll, compensation and benefits experience
- Strong systems experience (Workday would be beneficial)
- Strong Vendor exposure
- Excellent communication skills internal/external
- Strong business partner
- Attention to detail orientated
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.