A great, newly created interim Reward Consultant role is now available at a growing Insurance business. Scheduled to run for at least 12 months (with a strong possibility of extension, or permanent conversion) this role will be to design and build a full total reward framework. Reporting into the CPO, this interesting role will be responsible for designing (and delivering) a global reward framework from scratch, covering; job grading, pay frameworks, fixed and variable pay, benefits, wellbeing and regulatory reward reporting (Pillar III) and RemCo.
Key duties will be to:
- Act as key contact and regional expert on UK & International compensation governance and advisory activities, including the development, design and delivery of effective total rewards plans, build and implement job bandings and job gradings globally, through market due diligence and analysis.
- In collaboration with HR, develop a comprehensive benefits roadmap aligning with company values and sustainability initiatives.
- Support the remuneration committees by assisting with agenda planning, material preparation, management of timelines and input from multiple partners.
- Lead projects and pay programs that include annual salary and bonus review, ensuring consistent application of standards and evaluate out-of-policy issues to determine resolution, engaging key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for reward. Providing expertise and advice to the business and ensuring the delivery of the reward strategy is embedded across the Group.
- Evaluate and review current reward and benefits; develop a comprehensive benefits roadmap aligning with company values and sustainability initiatives.
As a result, the business is looking to meet reward consultants with prior experience within the Insurance sector, who can build out a documented and scalable reward framework that will facilitate the smooth delivery of future pay reviews, promotions and off-cycle awards. Location Bank, and hybrid working (3 office days) is available. Please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.