Safety and Wellbeing Consultant
We are looking for a motivated, career-minded safety professional to join a highly professional, collaborative and supportive team, to implement the strategic OH&S Plan and provide specialist OH&S advice and Wellbeing initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain worker’s compensation framework and oversee injury management and return to work practices
- Assist with managing safety incidents and recommend actions to prevent future occurrence.
- Assist in reviewing and updating WHS compliance training and WHS Policies and procedures
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Manage employee and team ergonomic requests and liaise with external provider where necessary
- Manage WFH WHS assessments and implementation for new starters and employees
- Provide specialist advice to the WHS group with WHS themes and trend analysis and internal safety inspections reports.
- Deliver reports that provide insights in support of safety and wellbeing themes and trends
- Provide safety and wellbeing documentation as directed by the Health and Wellbeing Manager
- Maintain up to date knowledge of WHS legislation changes, codes of practice, government or health authority requirements and assist with preparing communication for wider business.
You will preferably have a tertiary qualification in OHS along with skills in developing and implementing proactive safety programs.
Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise, engage, encourage, build effective relationships and consult with Council staff and external service providers are key to your success in this vital role.
For a confidential discussion feel free to call Michele Beale 0403210494 (quote PR/212530) as well as submitting your current resume.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.