SEA Staffing Manager – Consulting
Our client is one of the largest and most reputable Consulting firms globally. Their global team is made up of over 20,000 industry experts across 50 countries, a growing proportion in SEA.
As Staffing Manager for SEA, you will work closely with senior partners and managing directors in the company and lead the team to optimize the workforce.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Ensuring effective deployment of Consultants to projects
- Building relationships with consultants and allocating projects which align with their development needs and career ambitions
- Maintaining an up-to-date view of the project pipeline and the needs of the business in order to advise them on capacity and people related matters
- Collaborating with the global team on staffing-related matters
- Managing a geographically dispersed team
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead with an understanding of Consultancy staffing, excellent problem-solving ability and strong communication and negotiation skills.
Associate Director – Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.