- Will own the data conversion activities for Securities International on a key project
- Will work closely with the Securities International HCM Lead to ensure a high level of data accuracy during the conversion
- Will take ownership - based on experience - of the Data Conversion activities and ensure Securities International is meeting its obligations as part of a global project team.
- Will lead on status reporting of the Data Conversion Stream to key stakeholders
- Will lead on Data Validation activities and - based on experience - ensure Securities International are using best practice to complete this activity
- Will be required to support the broader team - from a data perspective - during the Testing periods.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of Data Conversion experience
- SQL database experience
- Data mapping experience (Source to Target)
- Experience with XML, XSLT, WebServices
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Vision)
- OS background and systems programming is highly desirable
- Experience on VM and OS I/O is highly desirable
- Experience in build/packaging/installation of software products is highly desirable
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills specifically Excel
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.