The current Assessment team are based in the US and due to the volume of work they are looking for their first UK based team member. This consultancy have always placed a high value on assessments for selection since their foundation so this is key business role.
Working alongside the UK HR team and US Assessment Team, in this role you will;
- Complete a high volume of assessments for selection - this is a pivotal stage in their recruitment process
- Collate data from psychometrics and in person/over the phone assessments
- Create reports on this data and feedback to the business
- Complete feedback sessions with each assessee, whether successfully selected to join the business or not
- Liaise with consultants within the business on assessment results and how best to utilise this data to create truly effect relationships internally
- You will also have line management responsibilities of an assessment co-ordinator
Experience you will need;
- Assessment for selection experience, ideally high volume
- A minimum of a MSc in Occupational/Organisational Psychology
- Experience across more than one suite of assessment tools
- Stakeholder management skills are essential to liaise with the business on recruitment decisions
- Ideally line management experience
This is a great role for someone looking to move in to their first in house assessment role or looking for a step up from a current internal position. You will be working with forward thinking and engaging individuals, part of a global team.
For more information, please do get in touch.
This is a great role for someone looking to make the step from consulting to an in house role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.