Hong Kong, Hong Kong
11 months ago
A Senior C&B Manager opportunity has become available with a growing Real Estate business from Hong Kong. The role will partner with the leadership team to design, develop and execute rewards strategy to maintain market competitiveness and support their business expansion. You will also be the key person in leading HR Shared Service function.
- Report into Head of Human Resources;
- Act as C&B consultant and work with Head of HR and business heads in designing , developing and executing rewards strategies;
- Analyse and enhance the existing compensation model to meet business strategies, policies and regulations;
- Revamp and enhance current benefits policies to maintain market competitiveness;
- Implement performance management system; design and execute sales incentive schemes;
- Lead and oversee C&B Operations including payroll, benefit administration, leave management, MPF etc.
- Manage annual C&B review cycle and other ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least years of C&B experience in property development, airline, hotel or other related industries;
- Strong numeric sense and analytical skills;
- Ability to navigate within the organization and communicate effectively cross functions and level of seniority;
- Good time management and ensure timely delivery of outcomes;
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese (including Mandarin) is a must.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.