Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst - Based in Doha Qatar
We are currently exclusively partnering with a top tier financial services organisation based in Doha Qatar, who are seeking a Senior C&B Analyst to join their team.
The role supports the Senior Manager HR Policies and Rewards in enabling the bank to develop effective Compensation and Benefit policies and programs across the Group to enable it to attract, motivate and retain talent and be regarded in the chosen markets as the 'Employer of Choice'. This would include providing guidance to subsidiary leadership and Subsidiary Boards on the Groups Compensation and Benefits philosophy and reviewing proposals for changes to Compensation, Benefits and Executive Remuneration.
You shall be responsible for:
- Conducting scheduled and ad-hoc reviews of compensation and benefits packages to maintain the market positioning desired by the bank and provide remediation plans.
- Perform tasks related to compensation market analysis and monitoring viz. define type of benchmarking industry, compensation components and market positioning, and provide compensation advice to management on job pricing and packaging employment offer to senior positions.
- Monitor competitive trends in compensation and benefits and evaluates alternatives and costs.
- Develop, design, implement and manage the Group Incentive Plans such as LTIP, Sales Incentive Plan etc.
Ideally you shall have:
- Bachelor's degree in a HR, Finance or Business-related subject.
- CIPD or HR related professional qualification would be highly preferred.
- A strong background within the financial services / banking sector within Compensation & Benefits / Rewards.
- Alternatively, you may have worked with a leading HR consultancy focusing on C&B / Rewards within the Financial Services sector.
Please note that this role is based in Doha, Qatar and candidates must be willing to relocate to Qatar
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.