We are currently looking for a Senior Compensation and Benefits Manager (m/f) in Dusseldorf for an international fast-paced retail business.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement the new Compensation and Benefits programmes and concepts
- Ensure alignment and delivery of global compensation strategy and projects
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business to deliver reward and compensation & benefits offerings
- Highlight and monitor key compensation & benefits country specific trends, advising upon ways to augment/improve upon these factors.
- Oversee the annual pay review and benefits scheme, providing expert advice and guidance on legislation compliance
- Extensive experience within an HR Reward or C&B role
- Possess detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements for remuneration, benefits, tax and employment law in Germany
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Business fluency in German and English are a must
- Previous experience in the fast-paced and customer-oriented business environment is preferred
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".