Senior Compensation Manager
Frazer Jones are seeking a Senior Compensation Manager to join a world-renowned global consultancy business based in the heart of London. This leading business are forward thinking; constantly changing and adapting to meet the demands of the market and deliver first class consultancy services to their clients.
As the Senior Compensation Manager you’ll be part of the global compensation team which oversees the strategy, management and development of compensation programmes and initiatives for various divisions such as the consulting and business support teams. Reporting to the Compensation Director, this is a unique opportunity where you will primarily focus on strategy and execution of compensation to ensure the business has effective compensation practices. This role with have a handful of direct report across geographies. You’ll be providing strategic comp advisory on all compensation issues, including market trends, comp structure, comp assessment in new businesses, benchmarking, and individual role pricing. Duties will include:
- You’ll be responsible for providing expert compensation advise, consultative guidance and recommendations on compensation related topics for assigned business areas and markets.
- You’ll be required to develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders across the leadership, HR and finance teams, acting as an advisor in strategic and tactical approaches to compensation.
- Create compensation models for staff that are market competitive for the desired talent profiles and internally consistent
- Assess and manage risk for knowledge teams and business services comp models, ensuring they comply with company risk guidelines
- To enhance talent attraction and retention you’ll be tasked with ensuring the compensation strategy support the targeted competitive positioning of the business across multiple geographies.
- Provide advise around market trends, structure, market benchmarking and complex hires.
- Partner with the business on planning compensation reviews and contribute to assigned key initiatives across a range of compensation areas.
To be considered for this role you must have proven ability as a senior manager for multiple geographies. You should have an analytical and continuous improvement mindset, able to work effectively in an ever-changing environment. Being adaptable is key along with strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills. You should have a strong understanding of compensation practices with the professional/financial services sectors as well as in technology/digital talent. You should have experience working across a number of areas of compensation, including Program design and benchmarking and comp range creation. Executive compensation experience is also desirable.
The role is offering a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to complete a highly strategic and global role that will offer an ever changing and challenging (but rewarding) environment to work. You’ll be joining a world-renowned business with an exceptional reputation and extensive career development opportunities on offer. This is a role to truly establish yourself as a Senior Manager and transition into a Director level role. If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.