- Senior Consultant - Rewards
- Leading Global Professional Services Firm
- Benefits: Competitive (S$80-100k + Bonus + Bens)
- Location: Singapore
Our client a leading global Professional Services Firm are looking for a new talented Senior Consultant (SGD 80k - 100k) to join a major global consultancy, service existing and new clients and lead a small team of Analysts and Consultants. They are keen to meet both existing consultants in this space as well as in-house Rewards candidates looking to move into the exciting world of consultancy where you will be client facing and get to work on multiple projects.
You will work closely with their clients on designing surveys, executive pay and compensation, talent reward and attraction methods, salary and compensation survey design and get involved in running and planning client events in this space, market pricing, undertake compensation & benefit audits and customised surveys.
They are a major player in their areas of specialism so you will get to work with Fortune 500 and Top 100 FTSE international global firms. They have a great deal of repeat business, so for this particular role you will be in delivery mode as opposed to focussing on business development. You will get a chance to utilise your existing skillset and learn a whole host of new skills in this fast-paced organisation. The team is a small but high energy and dynamic and are very successful in their space. You will coach and mentor the graduates who will be number crunching in the background on projects with you.
You will work closely with their clients on designing surveys, talent reward and attraction methods, salary and compensation survey design and get involved in running and planning client events in this space, market pricing, undertake compensation & benefit audits and customised surveys.
- Expertise within Reward/Compensation & Benefits already (either as a consultant or in-house)
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent numeracy and data analytical skills
- A global and established multinational corporation and get to work with smart and fun people.
- A company that promotes flexible working where ever you are based
- Opportunity to travel to clients across SE Asia where needed
- Further develop your leadership skills by leading on client projects
- Take your skillset to the next level working in a consultative manner with a range of big brands
- Life Insurance
- Excellent medical benefits (incl spouse)
- Buy/sell holidays
- Flexible benefits allowance
Global opportunities & onward career growth:
- With global presence across over 100+ countries you could move in the future to one of their global offices, they are keen to move their internal talent around the globe to expand their skillset and promote internal opportunities.
- Once you get established in your current role Rewards / Benefits role you will be encouraged to join other teams and widen your skillset further outside of the reward space to continue your learning journey
Please reach out for further information and a confidential chat; email@example.com or simply apply online. I look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Central Singapore with some travel to your regions.
Unless the advertisement specifies otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to work in this country can be considered.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
FAY PHILLIPS-JONES, CIPD
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.