£25000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Senior Coordinator- Learning & Development - 12 Month FTC
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established accountancy firm. The role will report to the Senior HR Manager providing key support within the HR Team.
What will your day look like?
- As you will be looking after the Early Talent population - you will need to be highly organised as you will be handling high volumes
- You will need to be confident dealing with data as you will be creating monthly reports using Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Co-ordinating and sourcing various professional qualifications and training events
- Looking after the on-boarding and development of the early talent population
- You will be creating various training materials and content so you will need to have an eye for detail
- You will need to be able to be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft systems (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Able to adapt and reprioritise tasks when needed
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Great problem solver
- Educated to degree level (desired)
- HR experience
- Experience working within a financial services or professional services industry
What's in it for you?
- Generous holiday allowance
- Up to 25-30k (depending on experience)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.