Would you be interested in working for one of the world's leading Technology businesses? Do you have deep technical expertise in ER/IR and labour relations?
We are partnering with a global technology business who are looking to hire a Employee Relations Manager EMEA to support their existing team of 3. Operating in a flat structure, you will be part of a highly specialist team that conducts only very complex investigations across Europe. You will also use your strong influencing skills and will conduct labour relations discussions.
- Developing and delivering scaleable training products to build ER knowledge and skills amongst managers and HR colleagues across EMEA.
- Conducting climate assessments in sites requiring them, and ensure all actions resulting from them are recorded and followed up.
- Work with HR colleagues and managers who are responsible for liaising with existing Unions and Works Councils to ensure that any potential problems are understood and mitigated, and that such forums work smoothly and promote good employee engagement.
- Use HR analytics tools and external sources of data to improve ER products.
- Conduct investigations, and misconduct and employee complaint processes.
- BA/BSc in business, HR, or labor relations
- Substantial and hands on ER experience preferably in a multi-national organisation, with significant EMEA presence and high growth.
- Experience of working closely with works councils, and the senior leadership team who present to them.
Should this role be of interest, please do not hesitate to apply to have a further confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.