Senior Global Compensation Analyst
Senior Compensation Analyst (Global)
Frazer Jones are seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to join a market-leading global corporate travel management company in a role that has a global remit. They have a dynamic and thriving London office, but this role can be fully remote, and they are happy to consider candidates based anywhere in the UK, as long as you are happy to travel to the London office on occasion.
Our client is one of the world’s most successful and well-respected travel management and event specialists, with offices across the globe and ambitious growth plans.
As the Senior Compensation Analyst, you’ll be part of the global compensation team which oversees the strategy, management and development of compensation programmes and initiatives for various divisions.
Reporting to the Global Compensation Director, you will be involved in strategy and execution of compensation to ensure the business has effective compensation practices, as well as working on location specific and global projects.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring, analysing, and providing strategic comp advisory on all compensation issues, including market trends, comp structure, comp assessment in all business areas, benchmarking, and individual role pricing. Duties will include:
* Assessing and analysing external market data and internal equity information
* Conducting external compensation surveys and preparing detailed analyses and recommendations based on the results
* Developing salary ranges and merit guidelines that are competitive and equitable across the global offices
* Developing, designing, and implementing incentive programs based on business needs, adapting to locations and markets
* Working with Talent Acquisition and key stakeholders to evaluate external and internal labour market challenges and trends to maintain market competitive compensation practices
* Providing guidance, and support on annual global compensation processes (merit, bonus, long term incentives) collaborating with HR business partners and strategic managers
* Creating materials to effectively communicate compensation plans, policies and practices to the HR team, managers, and employees
You will also be involved in large, ongoing projects such as their global job architecture programme.
To be considered for this role you must have proven ability as a compensation analyst for multiple geographies (ideally at least US and EMEA). You should have an analytical and continuous improvement mindset, with the ability to work effectively in an ever-changing environment. Being adaptable is key along with strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills. You should have a strong understanding of compensation practices within different jurisdictions.
You should have experience working across a number of areas of compensation, including Program design and benchmarking and comp range creation. Executive compensation experience is also desirable.
The role is offering a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to complete a strategic, global role that will offer a fascinating and rewarding environment to work in. You’ll be joining a world-renowned business with scope to develop and grow.
If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.