City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
12 months ago
A highly regarded and forward thinking financial services firm is looking for a Senior HR Administrator to join the team to lead and own all HR administration globally. With the support of an HR Administrator, you will lead on delivering the HR shared service across the business.
More specifically, as a Senior HR Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the employee lifecycle - performance reviews, maternity/paternity, leavers, training & probation
- Recruitment and onboarding - liaising with agencies, coordinating and conducting interviews, managing offer process and feedback, secondments
- Inductions - delivering and being main point of contact
- HR Systems - maintaining database, ad hoc reporting
- Ad hoc payroll and benefits support
- Supporting with HR projects and strategy, consistently improving process
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and experienced HR Administrator who is proactive, flexible and able to use their own initiative.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.