£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits
10 months ago
Senior HR Advisor, London, £40,000 - £50,000
An industry leader within the global outsourced facilities, maintenance and property sectors, with a strong focus on attracting, developing and maintaining the best talent within their industry and growing at an impressive rate, are now seeking a Senior HR Advisor to join them in their new HQ in the heart of London.
The company will offer you a rewarding career with opportunity for incredible professional development and a strong benefits package
- As a Senior HR Advisor in this global matrix organisation, you will be sitting within the centralised HR team and you will be reporting into an exceptional HR Business Partner.
- Your main client group will be the facilities arm of the business - so your extensive generalist experience and strong stakeholder engagement skills will come in handy and will enable you to hit the ground running.
- Work closely with the HR business partner to design and implement key HR initiatives and projects as well as provide support around core HR processes such as salary reviews, appraisals and employee relations matters.
- Coordinate and conduct new joiner catch ups as well as manage end to end ER cases including grievances, disciplinaries, TUPE and mediation
- Manage processes associated with maternity, paternity, short/long term absences, flexible working, as well as redundancies and exits from the business
- Check off and sign contractual paperwork, manage visa and sponsorship applications,
- Oversee the recruitment of temporary workers, ensuring correct system set ups and inductions.
- Support managers with year end reviews and coach as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly Board reports for your business area
- Keep up to date with all employment legislation and look for new ways to improve systems and processes, suggesting new ideas.
- A strong HR Advisor background required with a good generalist knowledge
- Experience in a large multi site business is desirable
- A strong knowledge of Tupe and ER as well as a strong generalist background.
- You will need to be customer focused, with strong interpersonal skills, coupled with a strong attention to detail.
- A team player, able to liaise on all levels and be really engaging with the team.
Please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.