Senior HR Advisor- 7 month ftc
Frazer Jones are partnering with a Telecoms business who are looking to hire a Senior HR Advisor on a maternity contract till June 2023.
Sitting in the wider EMEA HR team and reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be an effective HR Generalist capable of operating autonomously and as the first point of contact for your client groups.
Duties will include:
- Delivering HR initiatives and interventions to meet the needs of the business
- Managing the full employee life cycle as well as recruitment and payroll for your business unit.
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR processes, procedures and policies including performance review cycle, talent reviews, and pay reviews
- Manage employee relations within client group, and provide support within the broader HR regional team as needed
- Supporting the TA team with Head Office hiring
- Partner closely with the HR team across Europe
- Supporting with aspects of operational HR
- Designing and implementing new processes, including onboarding and offboarding approaches.
Keys to Success:
- A passionate, proactive self-starter with a creative and collaborative approach
- A solid understanding of HR best practice, including but not limited to Employee Relations, HR Policies and Procedures
- Previous HR experience with sole responsibility for your own client area in an HR Advisor/Junior Business Partner type role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.