Senior HR Analytics Manager
Frazer Jones is pleased to be partnering with a leading financial services company in central London. This is a global company with its main operations in the UK, US and Asia. The business is driving better adoption of Workday and is looking to enhance its reporting and analytics capabilities. They are therefore on the hunt for a high performing HR Analytics Manager to join the company on a permanent basis. You’ll be reporting straight to the Head of HR for this role. Duties will include but won’t be limited to the following:
- Develop solutions to present HR/People data in a smarter and more understandable way
- Bridge the gap between HR, leadership and IT
- Enhance Workday capability and adoption across the business as well as introduce new reporting tools where relevant
- Enhancing processes to drive efficiencies for data capture and improving data integrity
- Acting as the SME and point of contact for all HR data related requests and queries
- Create a uniform coding and process map across the global business
- Provide analytics and present insights to leadership
- Create dashboards and empower employees to better use data to inform decisions
- Run the annual compensation cycle and undertake benchmarking
- Act as the SME for salary related matters
- Support with the performance management process
- Budget management and seek ways to better utilise funding to enhance the company’s reward offering
The role is offering a highly competitive salary with the opportunity to really own and build a new and instrumental role for the business’s continued growth and success. You must be highly experienced with HR reporting and analytics to be considered for this role and be able to give examples of where you have delivered against the above deliverables in other organisations. You must be highly analytical, effective at working with data and data governance, but also come with sound communication and stakeholder management skills. Ideally you will have Workday experience and you should come with experience of working with reward data. If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search in the reward market.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.