Amsterdam, North Holland
€80000 - €95000 per annum
Fleur van Mourik
12 months ago
The company is one of the largest growing Data Centre in their sector and specialize in data centres and internet connection and lead with 200 data centers in 24 countries on five continents. They are home of the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. Furthermore, the company is passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Within their company they are known for their high-reaching culture, as defined by our Core Values and by our commitment to provide a truly amazing future. They are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver with prior experience of supporting managers on a day to day basis and supporting the implementation of organisational changes in the Netherlands to join the extraordinary HR Business Advisory team.
The HR Advisory Team is responsible for employee relations, supporting managers in performance management matters and the implementation of business-critical employee related change programs, restructures and services. This role will have a main remit of the Netherlands and so the individual will require in depth experience of delivering HR advisory services in this market. Bringing knowledge of helping managers navigate the employment practices and legislation in multiple markets, this position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment, being a standout colleague with validated abilities to multi-task. Exceptional communication, influencing and people skills are a core requirement.
Employee Relations Strategy:
- Contributes to the strategy for the overall EMEA HR Advisory function
- Translates EMEA Advisory strategy and approaches into deliverables and activities for relevant area of responsibility
- Partners with 'local' HRBP Director(s) /Partner(s) to align and agree on support delivery plans for designated area
- Uses insight gained from employee case data and internal surveys to make recommendations for changes/inclusion to strategy
ER case resolution:
- Act as the Employee relations subject matter expert for Netherlands.
- Acts as an escalation point for high risk ER cases, escalating as required
- Support managers on complex and escalated HR issues ensuring brought to an acceptable outcome in line with our values
- Advise and coaches senior leaders to deliver team and individual performance helping them to make the right employee relations decisions in line with Equinix values and operating norms
Business project support:
- Provide HR Business Advisory leadership and advice on people related change projects e.g. Restructures, Changes to T&C's, Acquisitions etc.
- Responsible for the detailed planning of the people elements of change, generating associated material/ correspondence required to support business change projects
- Conduct individual and group consultations where required as part of the change
- participate in Multi-functional or HR group projects - providing HR Business Advisory functional input
Employee Relations Policy and Process:
- Responsible for ensuring that our People policies are legally compliant and fit for purpose in the allocated geographical area
- Work with corresponding HRSS leads for designated areas to review fit for purpose and gaps in policies and associated guidance materials to ensure they are facilitating move to Tier 0 and Tier 1 resolution
Data and Analysis:
- Accountable for the HRBA related data collection and reporting process
- Conducts analysis and case reviews to share learnings and trends with HR leadership and senior leaders across the business
- Provides data and insights to recommend process improvements, training for managers, or other strategies to mitigate key trends
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree level qualification in HR or relevant Business Studies
- Extensive HR experience supporting fast paced multi-jurisdictional client areas, which includes both corporate and operational workforce client groups
- Experience of providing HR support for a multinational in the Netherlands
- Strong ER experience - demonstrating coaching up to senior managers / Director level on complex cases
- Experience of working with non-Netherlands based leadership and advising / coaching on people practices and approaches
- Strong project Management experience of HR change programmes
- Experience of managing pending and actual employment litigation cases in partnership with internal or external legal advisors
- Experience of leading and delivering HR elements of organisational restructures, including the off shoring of Netherlands based activities
- Languages, Fluent business English and Dutch
- Location: Amsterdam
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.