4 months ago
For an international data company we are looking for a Senior HR Business Advisor. We are looking for a credible and commercial individual to join their HR Business Advisory Team who brings extensive prior experience of delivering employee relations and front line HR support, alongside experience of supporting HR programmes and organisational change in fast moving businesses.
This role will be based in Amsterdam and so the individual will require in depth experience of delivering HR advisory services in this market, knowledge and experience of other EMEA markets would also be ideal. Bringing knowledge of helping managers navigate the employment practices and legislation in multiple markets, this position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment, being a standout colleague with validated abilities to multi-task. Exceptional communication, influencing and people skills are a core requirement.
You will report to the HR Advisory Director, based in London.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Employee Relations Strategy:
- Contributes to the strategy for the overall EMEA HR Advisory function.
- Translates EMEA Advisory strategy and approaches into deliverables and activities for relevant area of responsibility.
- Partners with functional HRBP Director(s) /Partner(s) to align and agree on support delivery plans for designated area.
- Uses insight gained from employee case data and internal surveys to make recommendations for changes/inclusion to strategy.
ER case resolution:
- Act as the Employee relations subject matter expert.
- Acts as an escalation point for high risk ER cases, escalating as required.
- Support managers on complex and escalated HR issues ensuring brought to an acceptable outcome in line with our values
- Advise and coaches senior leaders to deliver team and individual performance helping them to make the right employee relations decisions in line with Equinix values and operating norms.
Business project support:
- Provide HR Business Advisory leadership and advice on people related change projects e.g. Restructures, Changes to T&C's, Acquisitions etc….
- Responsible for the detailed planning of the people elements of change, generating associated material/ correspondence required to support business change projects.
- Conduct individual and group consultations where required as part of the change.
- participate in Multi-functional or HR group projects - providing HR Business Advisory functional input.
Employee Relations Policy and Process:
- Responsible for ensuring that our People policies are legally compliant and fit for purpose in the allocated geographical area.
- work with corresponding HRSS leads for designated areas to review fit for purpose and gaps in policies and associated guidance materials to ensure they are facilitating move to Tier 0 and Tier 1 resolution.
Data and Analysis:
- Accountable for the HRBA related data collection and reporting process.
- Conducts analysis and case reviews to share learnings and trends with HR leadership and senior leaders across the business.
- Provides data and insights to recommend process improvements, training for managers, or other strategies to mitigate key trends.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree level qualification in HR or relevant Business Studies.
- Extensive HR experience supporting fast paced multi-jurisdictional client areas, which includes both corporate and operational workforce client groups
- Experience of providing HR support for a multinational in the Netherlands
- Strong ER experience - coaching and advising senior executives on complex employee cases and ER matters
- Experience of working with non-Netherlands based leadership and advising / coaching on people practices and approaches.
- Strong project Management experience of HR change programmes
- Experience of managing pending and actual employment litigation cases in partnership with internal or external legal advisors.
- Experience of leading and delivering HR elements of organisational restructures, including the off shoring of Netherlands based activities.
- Languages, Fluent business English and Dutch.
Do you recognise yourself in the above described profile? Please don't hesitate and get in touch with us today.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.