Alphen aan den Rijn, South Holland
Fleur van Mourik
9 months ago
Would you like to work on advanced analytics in an organization that is analytics and insights driven? Within this role you work closely with the business, make an impact and add value in an exciting time, right after our global implementation of Workday.
In this global role you will be responsible for developing effective HR Dashboards and reports to enable effective steering on our workforce and HR strategy. You are able to extract insights through data analysis and providing recommendations for implementation and execution. You will leverage relationships with stakeholders in and outside HR to facilitate the implementation and continuous optimization of Insights and analytics.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Drive the rollout of the HR dashboarding capability of Workday as part of a wider Workday implementation;
- Develop a full and detailed understanding of Dashboarding needed for the successful implementation of Workday;
- Define and develop the suite of HR reports, dashboards and scorecards in Workday (functional side)
- Own the HR Reporting and Dashboarding strategy and drive towards continuous improvement of our reporting capability
- Function as the Owner and Point of Contact for Global HR reporting, dashboarding and analytics solutions
- Work within a wider CoE HR Analytics to support our HR organization and business in data driven decision making
- Build the HR analytics toolkits around key themes
- Train Stakeholders in Dashboarding and reporting
- Build, maintain and improve reports and Dashboards in collaboration with different HR and business stakeholders
- Manages the suite of reports and dashboards from a consistency, data quality, usability and user experience perspective
- Optimizes dashboards and scorecards to generate relevant insights
- Oversees the development of data queries as needed for reporting using Workday and Tableau
- Enables consistent data structures and flows (between Workday and SuccessFactors, Finance and other systems)
- Drive improvements of reporting and Dashboarding processes and systems
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Bachelor's or Maters Degree / MBA (preferred areas of study: HR, Psychology, Business, Information systems)
- Experience with Workday HR suite (previous experience in Workday reporting and Dashboarding, Talent Analytics and PRISM environment);
- Demonstrated ability to understand information requirements from a HR and business perspective and translate requirements into reports and dashboards that generate the right insights;
- Consultancy or project management work experience;
- Able to act in a leadership capacity to enable transformation
- Working knowledge of HR systems and process, including organizational structure, process definitions, and integrations;
- Will need to manage multiple projects, and be able to multi-skill. Projects will span multiple countries, and often need co-ordination within tight time frames;
- Basic understanding of financial data regarding Revenue, Personnel Costs and Margin developments
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with BI tools, such as Tableau is a plus
- Location: Alphen aan den Rhijn/Hoevelaken (the Netherlands)
- 36-hour working week
- Recognized "Top Employer" in the Netherlands
- Interesting profit-sharing scheme of approximately 7%
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Contribution to your pension
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.