Sydney, New South Wales
AU$160000 - AU$180000 per annum + + Super + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
Reporting to the HR Director & working as an integral member of the People & Culture team, you will partner closely with your client group to ensure alignment of strategy, people practices and drive business results. You will also work on enterprise projects such as Future of Work that will shape your career and HR toolkit.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Talent management
- Leadership capability building
- Organisation design & culture creation
- Change management
You will have:
- Exceptional relationship building & influencing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR trends & best practice
- Ability to use data to influence business outcomes
- Coaching & mentoring experience
- Bachelor's degree
- An energetic, enthusiastic & positive approach is essential
In return, you will work with a business that prides itself on personal & professional development (the career opportunities are numerous) a fun, friendly and high-performing team, and a competitive salary & benefits package.
Apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.