£70000 - £80000 per annum + +car allowance and bonus
about 2 months ago
Senior HR Business Partner. Salary up to £80,000 + car allowance and bonus
This is a great opportunity for a Senior HR Business partner to join a multinational company who are leaders in their evolving industry sector.
Reporting into the Head of HR, this varied and busy role will offer a blend of operational and strategic thinking as well as managing a small team of HR professionals. As the Senior HR Business Partner you will be responsible for providing HR leadership to one of their business streams (circa 600 headcount), ensuring commercial and business engagement and supporting their plans on driving people objectives. You will be an integral member of the business management team, contributing to and influencing the development of the business agenda and strategy, providing challenge and consulting support. Key Accountabilities will include:
* Support managers with agreeing a people plan which aligns with business performance objectives
* Ensure processes are standardised across the business and communicate key processes and changes to functional senior leaders
* Build strong relationships with Unions and employee committees
* Play an active role in employee engagement activities
* Assist with the management of stakeholder and customer relationships during bid process
* Advice and coach managers in their role on people related processes (performance management, succession planning, resource planning and recruitment)
* Act as primary point of contact regarding Employee Relation matters. Manage complex employee relation issues
* Develop resourcing strategies to support the business
This is an exciting opportunity where you can truly partner with the business to drive results and people capabilities. To be successful in this role you will have an impressive background of operating and delivering within a Senior HR Business Partner role and have exposure of working in a fast paced and unionised environment. It would be desireable if you have site based experience. Alongside your HR generalist experience, you will have knowledge of operational costs and financial drivers and will have the ability to think strategically. It would be of great interest to my client if you have strong change management, people management, restructuring, employee relations and recruitment expertise.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.