Our client, a global retail brand, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior HR Business Partner to join their team at the HQ office in Belgium.
From organisational design to business development, you will have the opportunity to take a leadership role in helping the management team translate business strategy to people strategy on a company wide scale. In addition, you will be responsible for implementing and facilitating Talent Management practices to ensure the best talents are employed and developed across all functions contributing to an overall positive employee journey experience.
- Recommend and execute organisational design, people strategies, and effectiveness to support business growth and needs
- Identify & work together with management on the best organisation structure and employees to support the business growth
- Challenge the shape and structure of functions based on internal / external benchmarking and networking to ensure efficiency
- Facilitate the implementation of organisational development, support and facilitate re-structure needs
- Facilitate Talent Management practices, such as the talent identification process, succession planning & talent development
- Ensure the correct roll out of the performance management process, which includes setting objectives, appraisals, and salary reviews
- Integrate the company's Purpose & culture
- Communicating Purpose & culture to employees
- Engage and build effective working relationships and communication channels within the business, HR community
- Coaching and business partnering to the functional business leaders
- Leverage relationships with external institutions / suppliers to access top local talent
- 5+ years of experience in a generalist HRBP role, preferable in the retail industry
- Fluent English (Mandatory)
- A University Degree or equivalent
- Strong understanding of business KPI's, ability to understand financial data, salary benchmarking data & staff turnover information
- Strong orientation towards building business relations and understanding the business needs.
- Enthusiastic, with a 'can-do' approach
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.