Senior HR Business Partner
We are partnering with a global financial services group that operates on an international level. Our client is in the midst of defining and implementing their global HR processes and strategies in their German division, located in Frankfurt am Main.
As a valuable member of the wider and international HR team you will deliver the company’s HR agenda that align with the global commercial strategy. You will have the ability to ensure the implementation of flawless HR processes in a fast-paced environment that values result oriented mindsets.
Working as a
Senior HR Business Partner (d/f/m)
Your Responsibilities include:
- You are the first point of contact for the local company leadership regarding all HR topics.
- You advise your internal stakeholders on all personnel, social, labour law and personnel policy matters whilst taking company guidelines into account.
- With the development, the implementation and the continuous improvement of HR processes and concepts you achieve global standards.
- You work closely with your HR colleagues across Europe and the UK
Your profile looks like:
- You look back on several years of experience in international environment in the banking / financial services industry.
- You enjoy helping to shape our strategy and processes and see yourself as an interface between the various HR functions and the business.
- You have great communication skills and expertise in stakeholder management.
- You are fluent in English and German (written & verbal).
Get more information
by reaching out or directly sending you CV to email@example.com. We at #frazerjones are looking forward to getting to know you!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.