Senior HR Business Partner - Financial Services - Dusseldorf
I'm currently helping to recruit a new Senior HR Business Partner for one of the world's foremost financial services institutions, to be located in Dusseldorf. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a fantastic brand and help them realise the next stage of evolution in their HR strategy. This is a newly created position, part of the wider drive to create a pure business partnering and specialised model of HR service in the bank.
The role will focus on eye-level strategic HR service for 1-2 business lines within the bank, with a focus on change, transformation, executive advisory and digitalisation. The ideal candidate will be able to operate effectively in a multinational, matrix-driven set-up and be capable of operating with a fair degree of autonomy and freedom. This will be a highly visible role and will service some of the most senior stakeholders in country so strong stakeholder management skills are a must. Whilst some knowledge of financial services would be advantageous, this is not mandatory.
Senior HR Business Partner (w / m)
- Provide advice to executives on strategic human resources issues as well as participation in the implementation of change measures and projects
- Support and advise executives and employees of defined areas of the bank in all matters relating to operative personnel work
- Internal and external recruitment for executive level hires, including the implementation of individual and adaptation measures
- Implementation of demanding HR, labor and social issues and measures
- Representing the coordination and processing of employee assignments as well as the support of the delegates
- Cooperation with the works council
- The close exchange with other HR areas within the group
- Implementation of the HR strategy and the further development of HR processes and their implementation
- Participation in or management of (international) projects on a variety of HR topics
- Successfully completed degree program with a focus on human resources
- Several years - at least five years - relevant professional experience as strategic HR specialist in the holistic personnel and / or in the personnel development of an internationally operating company, ideally acquired from a bank or a financial service provider
- Well-founded, practice-oriented knowledge in labor and works constitution law
- Fluent English and German (Spoken & Written)
- Confident appearance, communication skills and a cooperative, proactive and team-oriented working style
- Self-motivation, negotiating skills and strong customer orientation
- High independence and resilience as well as flexibility
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".