An fast-growing Financial Services group is looking for a seasoned Senior HR Business Partner to join their HR team.
Reporting to the Head of HRBP, the Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Working closely with business units in driving and maintaining HR strategies and initiatives
- Handling the end-to-end recruitment via direct channels, vendors, and staff referral programs
- Managing on-boarding up to off-boarding for the whole employee cycle
- Challenging and driving optimal business performances from a HR perspective
- Involving in HR projects including transformation, talent development, employee engagement, and performance management
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in any related discipline with minimal of 10 years of HR experience within sizable financial services firms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (proficiency in Mandarin is required)
- Able to work with tight timelines with high level of proactivity, flexibility and diligence
- Having prior experience with HRIS systems: SAP, Workday, or Oracle
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.