Would you like to work as a Senior HR Business Partner in one of the world's leading data, market research and consultancy companies? Apply directly for this great opportunity!
You will be part of the 30.000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insights brands. In HR, their overall aim is to help their people flourish, and to keep things simple so everyone in the business can focus on the important things and spend more time with our clients.
My client is seeking a Senior Human Resource Business Partner. This new role partners with the operating brands presented in the Netherlands, covering around 420 employees, serviced by two HR BP's in total. The position is based in Amsterdam. The focus of our HR Benelux Department for the coming years will be on continuously improving company-wide HR support. You will join our ambitious HR team (2 HR BP's, 1 Talent Acquisition Specialist, 1 specialist Learning and Leadership, 2 HR officers, 1 HR Country director) dedicated to the Benelux.
You have the following tasks and responsibilities
As a Sr. HR Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to drive excellence in the delivery of HR expertise in a changing and fast paced environment. You will act in close collaboration with the different HR stakeholders as a sparring partner and advisor for management and colleagues within the international organization. Reporting directly to the Benelux HR Director, the Senior HR BP is a strategic partner enabling managers and employees to add maximum value to the brand. Areas of specific focus will include transformational organization management, building team morale, implementation of the talent strategy in partnership with the Centers of Expertise and supporting managers in performance management. You will engage with the brand leadership and management to deliver the HR Strategy.
- Create and deliver the HR strategy and people plan together with the HRD
- Advise managers in delivering their people agenda to support their business strategy
- Coach leaders and managers in providing quality people management
- In conjunction with the Talent Acquisition team, coach and support managers in interviewing and selecting the best talent for Kantar
- Partner with the Learning and Leadership Consultant to shape and deliver learning solutions based on the HR strategy
- Leads the running of critical HR processes (i.e. Pay review, Employee Survey, Performance Reviews) and contextualises, explaining the 'why' to managers
- Supports the business stakeholders and HRD to plan and deliver change programmes and initiatives
- Drives standardisation across and within business units to simplify HR Service Delivery
- In conjunction with HR Ops, coach and develop line leaders around HR policies and processes
- Supports and coaches the business through employee related issues
- Actively engages the wider HR Team to ensure a 'One Team' approach in the delivery of HR support/work to the business
- Bachelor's or master's degree (preferably HRM)
- Experience in similar Senior HR BP role in an international complex & matrix environment for at least 3-4 years
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Previous experience in restructuring & change management
- Demonstrates strong people management and leadership capability within the HR team and across the HR function
- Exceptional stakeholder management - continuously ensuring the right people are consulted, informed and held accountable for quality delivery, knowing how to manage the expectations of the different stakeholders
- HR Consultancy - proactively use evidence to drive decisions/business cases. Ability to analyse the context (industry and external market) in which Kantar operates.
- Business acumen - ability to apply financial acumen, operational knowledge and HR expertise to land smooth and cost-effective solutions
- Ability to work with multi-country teams
- Ability to work independently and drive results in a hectic environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Effective in the face of ambiguity
- Resilient and open-minded
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, Workday is a plus
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.