An APAC HR Business Partner opportunity with a Hospitality Group that have their regional HQ in Hong Kong. As HR Business Partner to the Sales and Marketing Leadership Team, the position will plan, execute and deploy HR projects to support their regional roadmap. This will see you working closely with the regional and global HR team (including specialists) to deliver a range of people solutions to support business objectives.
This position reports to the APAC VP - Rewards, HRS & Technology with matrix reporting to the HR lead for this business division at Global HQ. You'll have a broad remit which will include:
- Projects and change management, developing best practice and tools for projects execution and management
- Organizational Design and Implementation
- Developing processes and programmes within the region to ensure talent management and organizational effectiveness deliverables are deployed
- Staffing and workforce planning in partnership with global HR & regional stakeholders
- Executing talent management & development initiatives
- Partnering with L&D to identify and design methods to measure effectiveness of solutions
- Partnering with C&B COE around design and implementation of strategy around bonus/incentive plans for sales and revenue management
This position is going to best suit someone with around 8-10 years as a HR Generalist manager who has experience supporting and partnering with APAC Leaders in a complex MNC organisation. Experience within the Hospitality or similar sector or with strong experience supporting Sales and Marketing leaders in a consumer lead business would be very advantageous. Given the dynamic nature of the business you'll need to have change management or experience with the implementation of people solutions to support business change. Finally, strong client consulting skills and the ability to interface with senior business leaders wit
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.