£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus and benefits
9 months ago
We are currently partnering with a FORTUNE 500 pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation to hire a Senior HR Business Partner to support a key global business unit. This position will report into an excellent HR Director and be responsible for leading on a broad range of strategic and operational initiatives.
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to identify, align, and drive operational and strategic HR initiatives including change management, workforce planning, talent management and succession, organisational design and effectiveness, engagement and culture, employee relations, and diversity and inclusion.
- Identifying opportunities and implementing strategies to drive department employee performance and build engagement
- Partnering with HR centres of excellence and shared services to provide a full range of HR services.
- Utilising data, analytics, benchmark and industry knowledge to influence business discussions and provide commercial recommendations.
- Advising the business on HR policies, procedures and employment law regulations.
- Coaching leadership population to enhance management capabilities, relationships among teams/individuals, interpersonal communications and performance management
- Partnering business leaders to ensure people are aligned and optimising organisation structures and designs.
Skills and experience:
- Solid experience operating in an HR Business Partnering role within in corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of a full range of HR disciplines including talent management, reward, learning and development, employee relations and organisation design.
- Experience working in a global, matrix organisation.
- Experience leading organisational design and change management initiatives.
- Strong leadership, consulting and coaching skills.
- UK employment law knowledge combines with a strong understanding of global practices.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.