Our client is an organisation withing the food & beverages industry. They are a global organisation with more than 250.000 employees over several continents. Because of restryucturing we are looking for a (Sr) HR Business partner with a manufactering background.
- Structure the local HR policies and processes to ensure full support is given to organisational growth, development of employees and organisation effectiveness.
- Implements strategic and operational plans
- Build a good framework to identify future leaders and create a proper succession planning
- Coach and advice to managers on topics of engagement, performance and coaching of staff
- Supports cultural, change management and engagement programmes
- Being an member of the Management team
- Actively supports the creation of a world class continuous improvement culture through HR programmes and coaching;
- Participates with the entrepreneur in works council meetings; Provides structure and reviews requests to and from the works council together with the entrepreneur
- Together with TA and external suppliers realise staff growth and replacement goals
We are looking for:
- Relevant finished Bachelor or Masters degree
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience at a senior level in a manufactering environment
- Excellent understanding of Dutch labour law
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.