Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Senior HR Business Partner - Heathrow /Hounslow based c.£60,000 plus benefits.
Working for an international Logistics business within the Airline sector, this is an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner or Head of HR to join the business and be not only strategic but hands on in this high profile role
Working with a client group of around 3000 blue collar workers this role is both strategic focused and hands on. This HR Business Partner role is ideal for someone from a transport / logistics / B2B services background who has strong HRBP experience including strong management and direction, you will have very good generalist bakgrounf and strong negotiation and influencing skills.
This role reports into to the VP for London.
- Full generalist HR Business Partner responsibilities, a large focus on client relations, union negotiations and team management
- Overseeing a client group of 3000 staff, mostly blue collar shift workers
- Full management of a team of 2 Advisors and providing support, advice and training to Managers across the teams
- You will be working closely with the COE, L&D, Reward and ER teams, partnering across the regions
- Business planning, policy development, H&S as well as following best practice and compliance guidelines
- Recruitment of key hires in the business, liaising with Management in partnership
- Leading any TUPE transfers that arise
- Union negotiations, relationship building and liaison in conjunction to pay, terms and conditions and procedural matters
- Looking at the HR team in a strategic way, suggesting ways to improve, update and implement.
- Strong and solid HR Business Partner experience, partnering with senior level executives
- A background in logistics / transport / B2B services or similar background and experience working with a large shift based, blue collar workforce.
- Strong influencing skills, strategy implementation and compliance knowledge.
- CIPD qualified, or experience gained through previous roles
- The ability to negotiate, work under pressure, present ideas and communicate effectively
If this role is of interest please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.