Senior HR Business Partner
Frazer Jones is working with one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products. We are searching for an Senior HR Business Partner within a plant in the “Bergisches Land” in North Rhine-Westphalia. If selected, you will work in a fast-growing company, thus providing plentiful opportunities to develop yourself and enhance your career.
- Support and advise managers and approximately 200 employees
- Lead HR projects and assist in change management initiatives
- Identify training needs and coordinate training activities
- Manage labour law issues in collaboration with the works council
- Contribute to the local HR team and work closely with international HR colleagues to implement international company-wide international standards
- Assume responsibility for particular topics and tasks, such as internal communication and personnel development
Your Skills & Expertise:
- Degree in business administration, psychology, human resources management, or a related field
- Several years of experience as an HR Business Partner in operational and strategic HR work
- Knowledgeable in labour law and collective bargaining agreements
- Experience in conceptual HR work, organizational development, and project management
- Excellent communication and consulting skills in German and English
- Preferably an affinity for numbers and IT Topics
- Service-oriented with a hands-on mentality, strong problem-solving skills, and resilience.
If the position has sparked your interest or you have any questions, please contact Petra Podlogar firstname.lastname@example.org or Armin Bromkamp email@example.com.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.