Senior HR Business Partner
About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a global logistics business in their search for a HR Business Partner. Based in Erskine Park, this role will form part of the established HR team and partner with the site client group of around 500 employees plus regional NSW hubs such as Armidale, Tamworth, and Gosford. Working closely with the management team in a busy and demanding environment you will have the ability to influence on key HR issues whilst managing the employee lifecycle.
About the Role
This role will act as business partner supporting the business and line managers on all people matters. This is a hands-on operational role managing the day-to-day aspects of HR.
Responsibilities will include:
- Employee relations advice and support including managing disciplinaries and grievances
- Manage industrial relations issues and union relationships
- Work with managers to ensure they have the tools and access to advice needed for effective management of the performance of their teams
- Act as coach and mentor to managers to assist with employee challenges or concerns
- Assist with white collar recruitment in the support functions
- Identify and mitigate major HR risks.
- Supporting with initiatives to improve the capability of the management population
- Administration associated with the role
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with proven experience in a blue collar and unionised environment. This role would suit someone comfortable in an environment where you will need to roll your sleeves up and be self-sufficient. The role is based at Erskine Park for 3 days a week with 2 days from home. There is no frequent travel required into regional NSW but more on an ad hoc basis.
This is a critical and urgent hire starting as soon as possible paying up to $130,000 + super (including a car allowance). Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/210375
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.