Sydney, New South Wales
AU$140,000 - AU$170,000 per annum + Super + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
- Fun, fast paced, high performing and collaborative culture
- Strategic business partnering role with ownership of local L&D strategy
- Sensational CBD offices with flexibility
This cutting edge, global Fintech have a newly created opportunity for a strategic and innovative Senior HR Business Partner to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will drive performance, own the development of leaders & employees & ensure they continue to provide an incredible work environment.
Responsibilities of the role involve:
- Partner with department leaders to deliver strategic initiatives
- Coaching business leaders
- Execute people-related initiatives around performance management, employee relations, organisational development and learning & development
- Ownership of local L&D strategy and collaboration on global L&D and leadership development programs
- Drive consistency in employee experience & engagement
- Design & execute HR projects
You will need:
- Previous business partnering experience with a track record of building relationships to influence great business outcomes
- A Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field
- Experience partnering with technology teams would be beneficial
- A driven, passionate & collaborative approach and a desire to succeed in a business that values high performance, accountability & challenging the status quo
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.