Senior HR Business Partner
Frazer Jones is working with one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products. We are searching for a Senior HR Business Partner within a plant in the “Bergisches Land” in North Rhine-Westphalia. If selected, you will work in a dynamic company, thus providing plentiful opportunities to develop yourself and enhance your career.
- Support and advise managers and approximately 200 employees
- Lead HR projects and assist in change management initiatives
- Identify training needs and coordinate training activities
- Manage labour law issues in collaboration with the works council
- Contribute to the local HR team and work closely with international HR colleagues to implement international company-wide international standards
- Assume responsibility for particular topics and tasks, such as internal communication and personnel development
Your Skills & Expertise:
- Degree in business administration, psychology, human resources management, or a related field
- Several years of experience as an HR Business Partner in operational and strategic HR work
- Knowledgeable in labour law and collective bargaining agreements
- Experience in conceptual HR work, organizational development, and project management
- Excellent communication and consulting skills in German and English
- Preferably an affinity for numbers and IT Topics
- Service-oriented with a hands-on mentality, strong problem-solving skills, and resilience.
If the position has sparked your interest or you have any questions, please contact Petra Podlogar firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 174 3727849.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.