Our client based in Antwerp is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to support one of their brands from a strategic HR point of view. Reporting to the HR Director EMEA and in close cooperation with the GM for EMEA the role is to ensure an effective HR support to reach brand objectives.
As a key member of the brand EMEA leadership team the role will play a crucial role in translating business strategy into people strategy and together with the GM for EMEA, implement these strategies alongside improving the employee journey experience.
The role will drive organisational efficiency and acts as the change agent in organisational change processes, ensuring that best talents are employed and developed maximising their performance and potential across all functions.
Translating business strategy into people strategy
- Business Confidante to sr. leadership, to act as an advisor on HR and business issues and impacts
- Recommend and execute organisational design, people strategies, and effectiveness to support business growth and needs
- Define and implement all aspects of HR strategies and drives HR initiatives in line with Brand objectives
- Keeping Leaders updated on HR/people initiatives
Organisation assessment and design
- Identify & work together with Brand and HR Director on the best organisation structure and employees to support the business growth
- Challenge the shape and structure of functions based on internal / external benchmarking and networking to ensure efficiency
- Facilitate the implementation of organisational development, support and facilitate re-structure needs as appropriate for the Brand
- Facilitate EMEA Talent Management practices, such as the talent identification process, succession planning & talent development
- Ensure the correct roll out of the performance management process for the assigned Brand, which includes setting objectives, appraisals, and salary reviews
- Drive the performance management and development process to ensure employees level of performance and capabilities to meet current and future standards
- Understanding the talent needs of the business and identifying talent issues before they impact the business
- Identify the learning needs for the Brand employees
- Communicating business needs to our current COE's for deliverables
- Integrate the VF Purpose within the Brand engagement and brand culture
- Communicating Purpose & culture to employees
- Engage and build effective working relationships and communication channels within the business, HR community
- Coaching and business partnering to the functional business leaders
- Leverage relationships with external institutions / suppliers to access top local talent
- Education: University Degree or equivalent
- Experience: Progressive experience in a generalist HRBP role
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Analytical Skills: Understanding of business KPI's, ability to understand financial data, salary benchmarking data & staff turnover information
- Enthusiastic, with a 'can-do' approach
- Strong orientation towards building business relations and understanding the business needs.
- Capability to combine multiple tasks and to work against deadlines
- Organised, able to prioritise and push back
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Business acumen, with a desire to understand the profit levers
- Flexibility to take on anything that comes their way
- Confidentiality, discretion
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.