Veldhoven, North Brabant
€100 - €115 per annum + 15% bonus
7 months ago
Our client leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
The IT department supports information management, infrastructure and automation and optimization of key business processes across the company. The goal of this department is to deliver robust and reliable services as well as adding value to the overall organization through projects and innovation.
- Reporting to and working closely together with the HR Director
- Responsible for tactical and strategic HRM
- Independent in advising the sector manager/ departmental manager and management team members on HR topics and driving the HR agenda
- Facilitates management team(s)
- Drives people agenda in the sector(s), translates business goals towards HR, makes improvements and delegates or implements these in the business
- Coordination HR operation and projects across and within multiple departments / sectors
- Pro-actively advises with regards to workforce management and engagement
- Makes improvement in HR tooling & processes
- Supports the transformation
Bachelor's (HRM or Business Administration) or Master's degree (HRM or BA).
You have at least 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
You bring knowledge in the field of Reorganization, People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation. Affinity with People development and experience with outsourcing, transformation, restructuring and organizational change are a pre. International working experience is a true advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- High integrity, strong sense of ownership and drive
- Passion for KPI's, People and Organizational Development, and/or change management
- Project / program management skills
- Produce work that meets ambitious quality standards, recognize and pay attention to the critical few details and take measures to improve quality
- Setting SMART targets, monitoring and realizing progress/ results for yourself and others in alignment with overall organizational objectives and despite ambiguous circumstances
- Process thinker, with respect for rules, procedures and processes, even beyond own area of responsibility.
- Business acumen combined with good sense of people needs on all levels in organization
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills; open, accessible and transparent, able to build strong relationships on all levels in organization
- Balances interest of sector needs and situation and corporate views and programs
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning Resourcing, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector has 2000 employees working in the IT ecosystem of which 500 permanent employees.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.