about 1 year ago
Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Our client is a multinational Asset Manager that specializes in alternative assets. For their global HQ in Hamburg, we are looking for a strong strategic Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/d) to be located in Hamburg to support the continued organisational development and international growth of their organisation. This role will support end to end HR Business Partnering and Advisory for the fund operations and corporate functions business units.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Execute the full cycle of Business Partnering within the business unit in close cooperation with its management and the wider HR Business Partner team
- Handling all operational day-to-day HR tasks and responsibilities for your service area
- Work in conjunction with the talent acquisition manager on hiring topics
- Controlling the implementation of HR business plans and forwarding HR key figures and reports to the HR team
- Oversee and consulting on labour regulations in cooperation with external attorneys
- Work on various global projects alongside Intl HR Team
- Potential path into team leadership for the right person
- Relevant university degree with focus on HR Management, Business Administration, Economics or Psychology
- Substantial HR-relevant job experience preferably within the financial industry or real estate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a cross-border team structure
- Experience with the local labour law as well as with recruiting and talent sources in the local market
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach and high intercultural competence
- Fluency in German and English
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Sofia Kalaitzidou. In case you have first questions you can call Sofia Kalaitzidou at +49 211 2479 1144. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.