€80000 - €100000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading specialised technology company in Europe. The business is in a growth phase and is undergoing a significant digital transformation to stay ahead of increasing competition in the sector. Their agile and modern structure makes it a great place to work particularly for someone who is keen to help an already highly successful company achieve the next step in its' evolution. In order to support them in this exciting challenge, they are looking for a
Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/d) in Munich
- Drive the business transformation and support the management and employees in change processes
- Be the project initiator aiming at improving employee satisfaction, organisational structures, payroll, talent management, performance management and diversity
- Be a leader in the team helping to provide mentorship and advice to junior colleagues
- Be a trusted advisor for senior stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Workers Council and facilitate the understanding of HR policy and law within the business
- Plan essential KPIs together with the Business Units
- Work closely with the different HR departments: HR Services, Talent Acquisition, Reward and Talent Management
- Handle strategic people agenda implementation and in parallel more operational tasks
- You hold a university degree in the field of Human Resources or similar
- You have at least 8 years of experience in the field of HR
- Comfortable working in a fast changing environment with a flexible structure
- Agile working along with a can-do attitude describe your workstyle well
- Your talent as a mobiliser and communicator will enable you to involve the different stakeholders in embracing changes
- Extensive experience in liaising with senior stakeholders in a fast-paced international business
- You have proven experience with Workers Council and strong experience in German Labour Law
- Business fluent in both English and German is mandatory
Please send your CV in English - Looking forward to receive your application!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".