My client, a dynamic and growing media brand, is looking to hire a passionate and commercial Senior HRBP to join their fantastic team based in Central London.
* To actively work in partnership with your diverse employee group to implement people initiatives into your own area including; employee engagement, organisational design, change management, target operating model realisation
* Facilitate management decisions to bring best solutions for employees and business alike
* Proactively build a network with colleagues in the wider HR community to work on business and HR projects.
* Ensure the training needs of your area are clearly defined and supported
* Facilitate and support the succession plans for key talents and key job positions within area of responsibility
Significant experience as a HR Business Partner/Manager in a fast moving people orientated consumer business
Superb communication skills developed in business partnering/advisory roles, ideally within the media sector.
Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
Experience of managing teams
Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other relevant HR projects
Strong understanding of employment law
Strong team player who can work with a sense of humour
CIPD or equivalent qualification
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.